Humboldt State University Aquatic Center, 921 Waterfront Drive, Eureka
The Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation, and Conservation District is holding an open house & special board meeting on Monday Feb. 10 to discuss ideas and gather input on the proposed Humboldt Bay Research, Energy, & Innovation Park. Co-sponsored by Humboldt State University.
2 - 5 p.m. Open House
5 - 6 p.m. Buffet
6 p.m. Meeting of the District's Economic Development Committee
Click HERE for the invitaiton.
For more on the former pulp mill site:
- Meeting on Samoa Pulp Mill's Future to be held Feb. 10
- Cleanup of Pulp Mill and Other “Brownfield” Sites
- Tour showcases hurdles, potential for pulp mill site
- EPA initiates emergency response at mill site
- Harbor district to acquire former pulp mill site